I have decided I am not such a horrible mother after all. This is because of the wonderful lessons my children have taught me. I have fought them, but the lessons are finially "taking".
3. Children are very forgiving.
4. How to take responsibility for my mistakes and appoligize and that this always works the best.
Seth has taught me:
1. How to laugh at myself and have fun.
4. To never say something I don't really mean!
1. To hug more and stop to enjoy the hug at the moment.
2. It hurts to be yelled at.
5. That R&R works with children and how important the "works" are for everyone.