Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Book


I have, like I said started writing the book on R&R and I would love for anyone who is willing to look at it, and read it as I go. I figure the more eyes the better. I want to be doctrinally correct and get my points across. I am not the best writer but I know that with others help I can do this.


I have two chapters and the forward done- well I say "done" lightly. I know there is a bit more to go into them, but I have kept them skinny so that I can put the information that may go into them later in a different chapter. I don't really want to blog it because I want to hold the rights of it a bit closer, but I would love to email it to anyone willing to read and give honest feed back. The only requirement is that you would really read it and really tell me what you think. I know those may be hard but I promise I will be completely open to all comments!


6 comments:

MaRea Hess said...

Ok, So I just learned that you are really blogging!!! You are well on your way to accomplishing your New Years Resolution goal I had for you!! I would love to read your first two chapters, but know I do come from Sid blood so, can't really help you much on the grammar ect.. I can tell you what I think about the first parts. You could make a BOOK BlOG private? So only those who you invite can ready it. That way nobody would steal your thoughts, ideas and book. That is what kyle did. I have been trying to do a little R&R myself. When i focus on why I am feeling what I am feeling It helps. I need to work on it!

MaRea Hess said...

MaRea

John & Tresa Martindale said...

I would love to read your book. I just finished one that a friend wrote. You are in such a great place and I would love to know more about R&R. Is it your program one you created? Sounds fabulous. Nice to read all of your postings. Carry on with your work my friend, you are amazing!!

love and light
Tresa

TnD said...

I'll definitely read it. Email me what you have.

Laurie Meredith said...

I'd love to read it. Send it on over.

theadventursofsidandlinda said...

I am excited about you blogging, perhaps you will even inspire me to begin again. Send me the draft, I would like to read it as well.